That's right! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we realize that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company you want to work for
- The teams are overflowing with friendly people;
- Our troops have quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- There are seasoned experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis in order to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we lack to make our “Building” team at the Laval office shine is a writer with bilingual service offers who stands out for his skills in technical writing and its exemplary rigor.
Place of work: In telecommuting mode - Laval office thereafter
The challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- You will realize the c Complete cycle of service offers for the - Building department;
- Analyze calls for tenders and develop the strategy for producing the document;
- Organize and lead orientation meetings with the technical staff concerned;
- Write, revise and ensure the quality control of documents;
- Ensure the follow-up and compliance of the required documents (technical, administrative and legal) according to deadlines;
- Manage the calendar of multiple current offers and ensure the distribution of work between team members;
- Use marketing tools to meet call requirements offers and the image of the company;
- Keep the company documents required for service offers up to date (Service offer models, curriculum vitae, competency sheets, project, etc.)
What makes you the ideal person for this position
- DEC or BAC in professional writing national, business administration, communication or any other relevant training;
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Strong interest in technical writing in engineering;
- Bilingualism (Oral and Written) ;
- Excellent command of computer tools such as Office Suite, Nuance, Acrobate;
- Exemplary rigor;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and spirit of collaboration.
Tetra Tech subscribes to an equal access to employment program and thus invites women, aboriginals, people with disabilities as well as members of visible or ethnic minorities to apply . Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.