Who We Are
BGIS is a leading provider of customized facility management and real estate services. With our combined team of over 6, 500 globally, we relentlessly focus on enabling innovation through the services we deliver, while actively looking for new opportunities that will enable innovation for our clients’ businesses. Globally, we manage over 320 million square feet of client portfolios across 30,000+ locations in North America, Europe, Middle East, Australia and Asia.
Further information is available at
Why Choose BGIS?
Whether you’re a seasoned professional or a recent graduate, we hire the best and brightest to inspire change for a sustainable future and drive innovation through best practices and technology within our communities and the real estate management services industry.
At BGIS, you will be part of a diverse, team-oriented workplace, with opportunities to drive your career development forward. Our goal is to ensure that our workforce is a reflection of the diversity that exists within the community in which we operate and serve. We offer a competitive and value-driven compensation and benefits package, great employee programs, a healthy work life balance, and more. Join our team and become part of a leading global corporate real estate company today!
BGIS, A Brookfield Company, is looking for a Project Manager to join our growing team! The Project Manager plans and oversees the end-to-end delivery of assigned projects and ensures delivery within scope, budget and requirements.
At this position level:
Projects are typically of moderate complexity, risk and exposure.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
For the assigned projects:
- Plans and oversees the end-to-end delivery of assigned projects. At this level, projects managed are typically of moderate complexity, risk and exposure.
- In collaboration with project stakeholders, defines project scope, deliverables and requirements.
- Develops and implements project plans.
- Determines resource and budget requirements, cost estimates, and timelines.
- Identifies project risks and develops and implements mitigation and contingency plans.
- Monitors project delivery against timelines and ensures timely completion.
- Oversees the activities of project team members and monitors project task completion.
- Communicates project status to relevant stakeholders.
- Ensures projects are delivered on time, within scope, budget and requirements, and complies with all regulatory, environmental and health and safety requirements.
Client Relationship Management
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with clients.
- Responsible for resolving issues, managing client expectations, and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
- College or University degree preferably in architectural technology, construction technology, engineering technology or equivalent work experience
- Bilingual (French and English)
- 3 to 5 years of project management work experience
- Solid ability to deliver projects on-time, on-budget, within specifications, and in-compliant with all requirements including but not limited to regulatory, environmental, health, and safety requirements.
- Solid ability to develop and manage project budget
- Solid ability to mitigate and manage project risks
- Advanced ability to influence, persuade and negotiate to achieve desired outcomes
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced ability to develop and maintain relationships with project stakeholders
- Advanced ability to manage client relationships and expectations
- A high degree of client service orientation
- Ability to manage vendor relationships and performance
- Possesses a continuous improvement and quality mindset along with a desire to continuously seek and incorporate best practices and technologies in order to optimize project delivery and deliver value to the client
- Computer proficiency in MS Office applications in particular – MS Project, MS Excel, MS Outlook, along with ability to quickly learn new applications
Licenses and/or Professional Accreditation
One or more of the following would be considered an asset:
- Project Management Institute Accreditation or in progress.
- LEED certification or in progress